Bike and Cycling Forum > Industry & Events > Giveaways, Promotions, and Coupons > GIVEAWAY! Aero Tech Designs Cyclewear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
Industry_Hack
Total noob (& forum admin)
TS_ADMIN.png

Bikes

Liked 3482 Times on 2029 Posts
Likes Given: 3433

GIVEAWAY! Aero Tech Designs Cyclewear

Aero Tech Designs Cyclewear is our latest sponsor, and they have generously offered to give away some shorts to forum members as a way to introduce their brand. Up for grabs are the following shorts:

Top Shelf Shorts - an excellent short for long distance riding.Available for men or women.

Commuter Knickers - perfect for the more casual rides, they provide plenty of comfort on or off the bike. Available for men or women.

Contest rules are simple enough: Write a post in this thread, and tell us why you should win. That's it. You can do a separate post for either pair of shorts, but we're choosing two winners. Odds of winning will depend on number of entrants, and winner will be chosen by the forum moderators. Winners will be notified by PM or email, and once they've selected their shorts, Aero Tech will ship them direct. We'll accept entries from now until Sunday, April 22, at midnight Mountain time. Winners will be notified during the following week. It's our way of thanking the members that make this forum so great.

Good luck!

A special thanks to Aero Tech as well for making this contest possible. You can find reviews of some of their American-made shorts and bib shorts on Industryoutsider.com.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
PlatyPius
Sponsor
TS_SPONSOR.png

Bikes

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Why should I win?
Easy.
I need another clothing brand for the store. However, I don't like ordering a lot of clothing that I haven't tried myself. So far, I've only owned jerseys from Aero Tech. Obviously I need a pair of shorts so I can try them and decide if I'm going to carry Aero Tech shorts in my store.

Got Coffee? Get some great coffee sold by a cyclist for cyclists. Amazing! Coffee that doesn't taste like gasoline! http://www.rapidoroast.com

Disclaimer: I own a bike shop. Yes, I'm biased and opinionated.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #3
Hazy

Liked 843 Times on 514 Posts
Likes Given: 1209

I should win because I have a 6 yr old son that really likes to bike like his Daddy, and if I were to like this product, I would be buying more than just for myself.

For the record, I do Road riding, trail riding and commute to work on most days.!!

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

Old 04-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Nigal
YAY BAIKS!

Liked 528 Times on 276 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I should win because my weight is changing. I quit smoking a year ago and in that time I have put on weight that I need to get off. None of my bike clothes fit and I can't replace them right now. If I were to be picked I will, as my motivation, change my username to JellyRoll until I reach my goal weight.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
-Bilbo Baggins

Old 04-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
JosephPan

I should win because I don't have any jersey/pant with any brand on it.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
mom_of_3_ts

Bikes

Liked 22 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 14

I should win because I would be proud to promote a quality product and after losing 90 lbs over the last 6 months my old ones do not fit and being on a fixed income buying new ones anytime soon is not an option and because I ride in new England and the midwest I would have a very large area to promote in.

Thanks
Melissa

Old 04-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #7
Footoflead07

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I should win because this would promote my passion for cycling to new levels and help me continue to reach my goal of participating in the MS 150

Old 04-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #8
bluejellybean

I believe I should win because I have finally discovered what makes me happy in life...cycling! The whoosh and adrenaline rush going downhill, the peace and serenity of the rolling flats, the pedaling hard through rain and wind, the obstacles on trails. It has made me stronger both physically and mentally, and frankly, I can't afford a lot of new gear. I'm still wearing OLD chamois, getting a little worn on my little butt that needs padding! I also tend to always be in a rush so running off to the next thing in knickers that can be worn elsewhere would be a bonus! Have a great Earth Day weekend everyone!

Old 04-21-2012, 02:06 AM   #9
Industry_Hack
Total noob (& forum admin)
TS_ADMIN.png

Bikes

Liked 3482 Times on 2029 Posts
Likes Given: 3433

Woot! It's great to read the entries, and it's even better to read about people enjoying cycling!

The Twospoke store for shirts and stuff.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:52 AM   #10
stogies4life

Liked 105 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 130

I should win because I am a 56 noob who could use a pair of shorts because long rides are killing me!

Quick Reply