Tricky! I need more coffee to answer this. But I believe there is no real answer. If there was a question with 4 different answers to choose from and only one could be right, then that would be 25% chance if picked randomly.
And if 25% was the "right" answer, then having 2 options of picking 25% would make the probability 50% -- but then 50% would be the right answer, not 25%. And if 50% were the right answer, then the chance of picking it would be 25%
But since this is not really a question with a right answer, I don't believe there is a correct answer possible. I believe this is a paradox, or some other word that I've forgotten many years ago. I do need more coffee!