You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Twospoke.com    

Bike and Cycling Forum > Bike Forums > Road Bikes >

Tour De Yellow Bracelet!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2017, 03:29 AM   #941
rola643
Two skinny Js
TS_ADMIN.png

Bikes

Liked 12902 Times on 6854 Posts
Likes Given: 10531

He has another forever home now and will be waiting to greet you, tail wagging, licking, jumping for joy when you meet again.

We didn't evolve for more than two million years to sit in front of a TV eating potato chips and contracting lifestyle diseases. Humans were meant to be active, to move vigorously and strenuously - just as you do as an athlete.

* -Joe Friel
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #942
ben

Bikes

Liked 1218 Times on 550 Posts
Likes Given: 2314

sorry to read about your pup Joe.

ironlungs Likes This 
Old 07-16-2017, 06:29 PM   #943
John_V

Bikes

Liked 9510 Times on 4620 Posts
Likes Given: 16644

Sorry to hear about Mr C. We've had a dog(s) for 47 of the 48 years we've been married and having one pass on you is like losing a close family member. Sometimes it's even harder.

Ride Safe ... Ride Hard ... Ride Daily

2012 Colnago Ace
2010 Giant Cypress
People Like This 
Old 07-17-2017, 02:08 AM   #944
ironlungs

Liked 4957 Times on 2416 Posts
Likes Given: 8049

Drove about 15 miles to get to the area I wanted to ride. I touched the extent of my childhood stomping grounds, with the bracelets. And I also introduced them to a new gps, the Wahoo Elemnt Bolt, as well as a shave of my aerobars. (I typically use tree aerobars for my over night multi day rides) Tour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road Bikes first off, I just had to put this in! I can relate to Zits
Tour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road Bikes introduced the bracelets to the new unit the garmin didn't like being shunned as it puked out during the ride! Tour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road Bikes I don't believe I'd ever seen a mimosa tree in Ohio! For some odd reason! Tour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road Bikes does this Elemnt Bolt make the bike more aerodynamic as advertised? It's supposed to give you extras mphs...lololol... yeah.. okay. Tour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road BikesTour De Yellow Bracelet!! - Road Bikes like the mimosa, I can't recall ever seeing a fairy ring, and neither had Marvin THEE Martian.

People Like This 

Quick Reply