- Posts 3
Last Activity:04-01-2013 3:39 PM
Posted in thread: Turner Recumbents? on 04-01-2013 at 08:36 PM
Info on Milt TurnerI have learned that Milt Turner has suffered a stroke, I don't know when, or
how long ago. I have been told he is recovering.
Posted in thread: Turner Recumbents? on 02-23-2013 at 02:31 PM
I have sent a private message to presisionfab a week ago, and never got a reply back. I
recently got two Turners out of Utah, The second one should be rideable today! I am planning on
doing a 30 mile ...
Posted in thread: Turner Recumbents? on 02-17-2013 at 04:45 AM
I just picked up two Turner swb uss bikes, but considering MR. Turner is Mia, parts will be fun
to find. Looking for handlebar extensions ( or new handle bar setups) and the nylon chain
guides, seat c...
- Detect nearby lightning with your smartphone!
- I Love This Town!
- Good cadence numbers?
- Your Most Recent Purchase (Pic required)
- Goal accomplished. 100km ride by age 30
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official
- Did you ride today?
- Word Association time
- Workout accountabilibuddies: did you exercise today?
- Three Word Story...
- Build your own unsafe ride!