Last Activity:11-25-2012 9:07 PM
3 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Hybrid/comfort on 10-04-2012 at 01:26 AM
Thud buster is interesting. I have 8 surgically fused vertebrae but so far the Cannondale seat
and suspension seem to work fine. We'll see how it does on longer trips.
Posted in thread: Hybrid/comfort on 10-03-2012 at 04:37 PM
I just bought the Cannondale Adventure 3. I am 70, have 4 surgically fused lumbar sacral
vertebrae and 4 surgically fused cervical vertebrae. I live in Big Bear Lake and ride from
7,900' to 7,200'. I ...
Posted in thread: Hello from Big Bear Lake on 09-29-2012 at 03:06 AM
This is me with my new Cannondale Adventure Comfort Bike. Where I am at is about 7950'. We rode
5 miles total down to the lake at 7,200' the Alpine Trail on North Shore then home again. I can
make it ...
- Pics from Our Rides
- Wabi Classic
- Build your own unsafe ride!
- Three Word Story...
- I Love This Town!
- Your Most Recent Purchase (Pic required)
- Detect nearby lightning with your smartphone!
- Cyclist's death should be a lesson for all drivers: don't kill people with cars
- Good cadence numbers?
- Goal accomplished. 100km ride by age 30
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official