Last Activity:11-12-2010 1:16 AM
Posted in thread: Do I really need fancy pedals and shoes? on 11-12-2010 at 06:16 AM
Corona, huh? I'm from Norco :) I'm curious where you ride there - I'm now in Colorado and can't
imagine riding in the IE...You missed out. There's the Upper Santa Ana River Trail (SART) that
Posted in thread: Do I really need fancy pedals and shoes? on 11-10-2010 at 06:40 PM
Ok, I'm a complete Newbie... So please don't hate me to much for asking the question in the
Title.I've been doing a bit of paved bike trail riding in Southern California area over the
last 2 years on ...
- Tie and solder spokes, anyone do this?
- Rhymes With Orange
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official
- Bicycle trainer.
- Trainer Road 8 Days of California Challenge
- 2009 Specialized Allez Sport
- Greetings fixed fam. First thread
- Any Gravel Grinders?
- Frank's bikes
- Fun in the big apple
- Any Lynskey bike owners out there?