Last Activity:08-13-2012 4:25 PM
Posted in thread: Nose-less saddles on 11-26-2011 at 01:59 PM
I have tried the ISM Typhoon and didn't find much improvement over a good hard conventional
saddle with a large cut out/deep center groove. I am happy with an SMP saddle on my spin bike
Posted in thread: Big Head Helmets on 11-13-2011 at 01:47 AM
I love Limar large helmets.
- Go ahead, guess what day it is!
- Did you ride today?
- Cyclist's death should be a lesson for all drivers: don't kill people with cars
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official
- New to cycling
- Pedal/Shoe Combinations
- My butt can't stand it...
- Cycling at Hilton Head SC
- Pics from Our Rides
- Detect nearby lightning with your smartphone!
- Word Association time