Last Activity:12-11-2012 6:51 AM
Posted in thread: Rotor chainrings on 12-12-2012 at 12:31 PM
That's what i am thinking , should be interesting to see how they go ill let ya know in a few
Posted in thread: Rotor chainrings on 12-11-2012 at 07:15 AM
Ok I am sure this has been done here before ,I've been offered a set of new rotor cranks at a
very good price ,has anyone here used them ,also is it ok to training using both standard and
the rotors ,
Posted in thread: Here's a couple items to get this started on 11-28-2012 at 06:40 AM
I am badly stuck for inner jockey-wheel cage plate , anyone got a trashed 10 speed xt rear mech
- knee needs some prayers !
- Questions About Aluminum...
- New to lycra shorts. Hair question.
- Horribly tight hamstrings. Is my life over?
- My Hips I Mean Camera Don't Lie
- Workout accountabilibuddies: did you exercise today?
- Converting my Cannondale to an urban commuter
- Pedal/Shoe Combinations
- Purchasing Trek Domane, questions