Last Activity:02-25-2013 9:18 PM
Posted in thread: GPS recommendation on 01-06-2012 at 02:57 AM
I am interested in purchasing a GPS for my bike. I've looked at the Garmin 500 and it seems to
do a lot of the things I want - speed, cadence, %grade, etc. But, I have a terrible sense of
- Did you ride today?
- Trainer Road 8 Days of California Challenge
- Frame materials for Overweight Cyclists
- Reflective Digital Camo Tank Top Mens/Womens
- Anyone have any experience with Novatec hubs?
- Greetings fixed fam. First thread
- Of all things... sidelined for a few weeks...
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official
- Got a free frame today.