"CICLO CREM SL Bicycle Cremonini, Italian Production."
Bicycle Cremonini, Italian production. This bike was created by myself Alessandro Cremonini in numbered series. The frame was hand built by master of design Cremonini Italian frame builder Giovanni Pelizzoli. The frame tubes are brazed Columbus SL. I built this bike in memory of Cremonini family who began producing bicycles in Emilia Romagna in 1904 in San G. Persiceto in BOLOGNA. The wheels I have built by hand using traditional crossing in fourth Ambrosio rims.DESCRIPTION:
- Biciblu-crem-7-1544.jpgPHOTO NAME:
- Bicycle CREMONINI Cremonini Cycle
Italy Bicycle vintageKEYWORDS:
- 07-02-2012 04:31:53UPLOADED ON:
- 650ORIG. WIDTH:
- 433ORIG. HEIGHT:
- Canon EOS 400D DIGITALCAMERA:
- 1/200SHUTTER SPEED:
- 41.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 100ISO SPEED:
- Cheap Kitchen Units Sale
- Newbe riding a 50 mile ride in 2 weeks. Any advice
- Converting my Cannondale to an urban commuter
- Serfas Mini Tools with CO2 inflators sneak preview
- Three Word Story...
- Did you ride today?
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official
- Need help with Identifying bike
- Post a photo you have taken.