Carbon 38 Tubular wheels
- First century.
Well, I'm new to these forums, so forgive me if this is in the wrong spot. I came here to share thoughts and ideas about cycling. I don't consider myself a very avid cycle-er (is that even a word?), a
- Carbon road bicycle - 7.7kgs only!!
carbon frame/fork/seatpost/handlebar/stem Shimano 105/ Microshift groupset CST COMP tyres/ EN standard / Weight: 7.7kg Red & black color 5 sizes available: 47
- I was just thinking...
- Make a Bike Seat?
- Moving in the right direction!
- Anyone have any experience with Novatec hubs?
- Folding bike brand
- Reflective Digital Camo Tank Top Mens/Womens
- Scene of the crime
- Puchasing first road bike
- Purchasing my first road bike
- 2013 National Bicycle Challenge - Official