* S-Works FACT 10m Az1 carbon frame lends 120mm of travel with FACT carbon seatstays, M5 alloy chainstays, a carbon drive-side dropout, integrated Brain mount and full cartridge bearing pivots.
* The Specialized AFR rear shock is designed with a Trail Tune Inertia valve, Brain Fade and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in terrain-sensing technology.
* Roval Controle SL wheelset is race-proven on the World Cup Circuit by Christoph Sauser and Lene Byberg! Sealed bearing hubs with carbon front shell and DT Swiss Aerolite stainless spokes.
* Avid Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes with lightweight magnesium lever body and carbon blade, titanium hardware and alloy-backed organic pads provide modulation and control at every speed.
* The Specialized Future Shock S120 fork delivers 120mm of air-sprung travel and terrain-sensing technology, including Trail Tune, Brain Fade and rebound adjust. Designed with a lightweight carbon crown and steerer.
S-Works Stumpjumper FSR FACT 10m carbon main triangle, Az1 construction, M5 alloy chainstays with Brain mount, FACT 10m carbon seatstays with carbon drive side dropout, DMD Direct Mount F.Der, full cartridge bearing pivots, 120mm travel
Specialized AFR Brain Shock w/ remote Trail Tune inertia valve, rebound adj. and Brain Fade, 7.25x1.75"
Specialized Future Shock S120, 120mm travel, single sided air spring and damper, Trail Tune, Brain Fade, rebound adj., carbon 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer
1-1/8" to 1.5" Threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearing
Syntace F119 OS stem, 31.8, 6 degree rise, 15.5: 75mm, 17: 90mm, 18: 100mm, 19: 110mm, 21: 120mm
Specialized OS XC low rise carbon bar, 640mm wide, 6 degree up, 8 degree backsweep
Specialized thin lock on grip (S/M) Specialized Thick lock on grip (L/XL)
Custom Avid Ultimate SL Mag, alloy backed organic pads, magnesium caliper and lever body w/ carbon blade, ti hardware package, S/M: 185mm, L/XL: 203mm rotor
Custom Avid Ultimate SL Mag, alloy backed organic pads, magnesium caliper and lever body w/ carbon blade, Ti hardware package, S/M: 160mm, L/XL:185mm rotor
Custom Avid Ultimate SL Mag Hydraulic
Shimano M971 XTR, DMD, top swing, dual pull
SRAM X-0, 9-speed, mid cage
SRAM X-0, carbon/aluminum 9-speed trigger
Shimano M970 XTR Ti, 9-speed, 11-34t
Shimano XTR, 9-speed
Shimano FC-M970 XTR, S: 170mm, others: 175mm
22S x 32A x 44A, 4-bolt, 104/64mm
Shimano M-970 XTR
Roval Controle SL, disc, 24mm
Roval Controle SL XC Carbon, OS, 28mm axle caps, straight pull
Roval Controle SL XC, OS, stragiht pull
DT Swiss Aerolite 2.0/1.6mm, black, alloy nipples
S-Works The Captain, 26x2.2", 120 TPI, Aramid bead, dual compound, tubeless ready
S-Works The Captain, 26x2.0", 120 TPI, Aramid bead, dual compound, tubeless ready
Specialized Ultralight 26x2.0", presta
Specialized Phenom SL, Ti rails, thin foam, S/M: 130mm, L/XL: 143mm
S-Works Carbon 30.9mm, single-bolt head, S: 300mm M: 350mm, L/XL: 400mm
7050 hard annodized alloy collar w/ QR, 36.9mm clamp ID, for carbon frame black
Protective clear coat, derailleur hanger, reflectors, owners manual