Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few clips from what ended up as a 20 hour, 174 mile ride, which started at 8:30 am on 6/2, & ended at 4:30am, on 6/3/16. I had planned it as a 24 hr/200 mile ride, but the saying, “Ride till you puke” became my reality. It was still the most amazing and rewarding experience I’ve ever had riding a uni!

After watching the finished video, it makes me want to go out and try it again! Big thanks to those who made a donation to the “Make-A-Wish” foundation, a very worthy cause for children afflicted with life-threatening medical conditions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSQERVnP9z0[/ame]

·
Two "Slow" Spoke
3,445 Posts
Wow, you are such a badass for even attempting this on a unicycle :eek:. You have my total respect & admiration for completing the ride on one wheel :thumbsup:

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
I love those kids reactions !

·
1,945 Posts
If you go out again and try for 200 miles to raise funds for the
Make A Wish Foundation hit me up for a pledge. With all the work you're putting into it I'd like to help make your time more of a successful event. :thumbsup:
This time NO PIZZA;):D.

·
3,510 Posts
If you go out again and try for 200 miles to raise funds for the
Make A Wish Foundation hit me up for a pledge. With all the work you're putting into it I'd like to help make your time more of a successful event. :thumbsup:
This time NO PIZZA;):D.
I second what rush stated.. hit me up:thumbsup: I'll fund the pizza, and eat it for the entire donors...:D

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was back in the saddle for a double marathon distance ride after just 11 days since the last long ride. Think it was too soon, and only getting about 5 hours sleep the night before couldn't have helped. Still fun though!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EguQyxcn6OE[/ame]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.