2008 Marin Muirwoods 29er :: 19" :: Washington, DC Area

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dwayne, Jun 1, 2010.

1. dwayne

dwayne New Member

2008 Marin Muirwoods 29er :: 19" :: Washington, DC Area

$475 OBO

Great bike, great price (it's OBO) with a few extras. I'd trade for a cyclocross bike in decent shape.

My Craigslist ad: 2008 Marin Muirwoods 29er Hybrid 19 inch

Full Specifications Here: Marin Bikes Model Specifications

Purchased at the end of the Summer in 2008 for $620 and ridden for less than 300 miles, this bike is in great shape and an AWESOME ride. I'm only getting rid of it b/c I am picking up a cyclocross bike and have no need for this one anymore (and it's a little small for me). This bike is a commuter's dream, big wheels and STEEL frame for a smooth ride and places to attach fenders and racks. Slap on some dirt tires and take it to the woods!

It has only seen the paved W&OD trail and pavement outside of the two times it was on packed gravel. Never in mud, never in loose dirt. I seriously LOVE this bike, just can't justify holding on to it. I have upgraded to a narrower set of handle bars and will include the stock bars. I also have an extra set of discs and bar ends that will be included. As a bonus, if you wear a 10.5 shoe, I'll toss in a pair of Shimano shoes that are SPD cleat compatible that I wore twice. I ordered the wrong size and they are just too small. If you're not down with wearing someone else's shoes, I won't be offended ;)

A whole gallery of my pics here: Picasa Web Albums - dwayne - For Sale

I'll accept credit cards via PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]