Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited my local Raleigh dealer and the owner brought out the the 2012 catalog for me to browse. I looked mainly at the road bikes and really liked what I seen. They have dropped the top 3 road bike names for next year (Team, Prestige and Competition) and replaced them with Militis 3,2 and 1 full carbon monocoque frame w/internal cable routing, the difference being color and equipment installed.

The Militis 3 is equipped with Sram red, the 2 with force and not sure about the 1 but it is Sram.
The Revenio has made a nice change also, from the alloy frame with carbon fork to a all carbon monocoque frame.

I also noticed a full carbon mountain bike that comes in at 22 lbs.

2012 Raleigh Mountain & Cyclocross Bikes – Carbon 29er, TwinSix Collaboration, More! - Bike Rumor

Next years cyclocross line will offer eight models.

http://www.cxmagazine.com/product-spotlight-raleighs-2012-cyclocross-line-expands-models

They are going to offer the Militis (Militis 3 color) and the Revenio frames for sale also.

I really like the looks of the Raleigh's for next year and may have a Militis/Shimano build in the future.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raleigh's website has been updated with the 2012 lineup... Looking at getting a Militis 3 frame....

Raleigh Bicycles Road

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Getting quite a colection of Raleighs :thumbsup: I must say thay are some nice bikes :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^Everybody should own one...

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I allmost owned one a Sojourn. I went and looked at one at a bike stoor in cherry hill , but the Brooks sadle was missing and the front rotar was bent. It was a new bike but it had a hard life.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yeah, I wanted to purchase the Grand Prix last year, but since it was red, I retreated.

However, now that it is black and silver, I will spare no time in ordering one for the sake of the Raiders!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts