Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my LBS (Conte's) today when the Sram rep. walked in pulling this stubby gun case and asked if we would like to see his new toys. I'm a Shimano guy, but after seeing and handling this group makes me want to try it out. This stuff is very light and well built and the rep. said they shaved a half pound off from the 2012 group. Out of all of it the brakes really stood out with the lightness and design...

Well done Sram....Nice Gear...

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
I was just getting over it and ya just had through that up there hu? A Vera Sexy groupo. Bet if I ordered it wouldn't come in that fancy box :D Nice photos Mr. Wales!

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
lol, nope I just need more ride time!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol Me to... Going to ride in Yorktown tomorrow...

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Lol Me to... Going to ride in Yorktown tomorrow...
I have been blessed with the flu or whatever is going around and it paralyzed me for 2 full days. I've NEVER been so sick. I'm not feeling the ride just yet...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very sorry to hear that your not well.. Hope things get better soon...

When I was down at Conte's today I took my bike and asked if they would do a qwick fit to see how far out I really was doing it myself. Come to find out I was almost right on with my seat being maybe .250 to far aft, but everything else was great...
While there I asked them to put my bike on the scale and see how fat it was and without the pedals it came out to 16lbs 1oz. I'm very happy with that and just going to leave it alone and ride it now....

I am trying out some test seats to see which one I like best. The one I have now is 130mm and after having my sit bones measured I really need a 143mm seat.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
While there I asked them to put my bike on the scale and see how fat it was and without the pedals it came out to 16lbs 1oz. I'm very happy with that and just going to leave it alone and ride it now....

I am trying out some test seats to see which one I like best. The one I have now is 130mm and after having my sit bones measured I really need a 143mm seat.
Pretty shweet on the weight! they got ya to sit on the mushy little seat ?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they got ya to sit on the mushy little seat ?
Walt has a board thing with very dense foam rubber on it you sit on with a chart on the back telling you what size seat you should be riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts