Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: 2015 Giant Anthem 2. Perfect condition Giant anthem full suspension mountain bike. Recently overhauled including all new suspension pivots and drivetrain parts. Professionally maintained from day 1. The perfect bike for all the trails has to offer. Bike shops are sold out of bikes, here is your chance to ride some trails this summer! Some of the details: Size XL fits people 6ft- 6ft 5” 27.5 wheel size SLX drivetrain. Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes. Rockshox air tuned front fork and rear shock. Price is $800. Open to REASONABLE offers.

Specifications

ProductGiant Anthem Advanced 27.5 2
Model Year2015
Riding TypeCross Country
RiderUnisex
Wheel Size27.5" (650b)
Frame MaterialCarbon Fiber
Frame Material DetailsAdvanced-Grade Composite with ALUXX SL Rear Triangle
Rear Travel101.6mm
Rear ShockRockShox Monarch RL
ForkRockShox Reba RL with 15mm Thru-Axle, OverDrive Steerer, PushLoc Lockout
Fork Travel100mm
Head Tube DiameterTapered
HeadsetIntegrated OverDrive Sealed Cartridge Bearing with Alloy Spacers and Top Cap
HandlebarGiant Contact SL Trail, Low Rise, 31.8mm
StemGiant Contact
Grips
BrakesAvid Guide R, Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake LeversAvid Guide R
Drivetrain
ShiftersSRAM X7
Front DerailleurSRAM X7
Rear DerailleurSRAM X9, Type 2
ISCG TabsN/A
ChainguideN/A
CranksSRAM S1000
Chainrings24/38 Tooth
Bottom BracketSRAM, Press Fit
PedalsN/A
ChainKMC X10
CassetteSRAM PG1030, 11-36 Tooth, 10-Speed
RimsGiant P-XC2, Double Wall
HubsGiant Performance Tracker Disc, 32 Hole
SpokesStainless Steel, 14/15g
TiresSchwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, Tubeless Ready, 27.5"x2.25", Folding
SaddleGiant Contact, Forward
SeatpostGiant Contact
Seatpost Diameter30.9mm
Seatpost ClampStandard
Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions135mm x 5mm Quick Release
Max. Tire Size
Bottle Cage MountsYes

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,934 Posts
Lemme guess....... no local pick up, no paypal acct, no nothing legit to sell a 3k bike for $800. Good luck with that sketchy 5h1t. Do you know the guy supposedly selling the Rocky Mountain Altitude for $750? Anyone just signing up to sell something that is not regular contributor on this site will get nothing but suspicion from me and I will lean on the side of all these posts being scam BS. There should be rule on this forum where no for sale threads for people with less than 100 posts. Put it on Pink Bike.........or send me the bike and when it gets here I will pay for it.

·
Old, fat, and slow
803 Posts
At least the guy posted good pics. I wonder whose camera it is, and whether the camera is also for sale?

I like the "send the bike, check's in the mail" approach. If you don't trust me why should I trust you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts