Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2018 Specialized
Stumpjumper Comp FSR. Great bike that has served me well. I have upgraded to carbon and am selling for blue book value and not overcharging.

M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel Trail Geometry provide more than capable handling.
A RockShox Reba RL fork handles suspension up front with ease, soaking up bumpy terrain with 150mm of plush travel.
SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
Price is $600. Call or text 916-534-0768

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,028 Posts
Wut? Nobody wants to buy this bike? Just wow........send me the bike and when it gets here I will hook you up with the coin.......

·
Two skinny J's
21,640 Posts
Wut? Nobody wants to buy this bike? Just wow........send me the bike and when it gets here I will hook you up with the coin.......
Hold funds in Paypul until goods are received :D

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
Old, fat, and slow
966 Posts
The guy quotes ad copy but doesn't mention the frame size.

I'd love the bike, but I have too many already .... and the price is great .... almost suspiciously great.

·
Mom's Taxi
4,948 Posts
The guy quotes ad copy but doesn't mention the frame size.

I'd love the bike, but I have too many already .... and the price is great .... almost suspiciously great.
The title says XL, but the frame says L.

·
Old, fat, and slow
966 Posts
I'd trust the frame .... I guess .... but I already have a 26er .... and it is rotting away because of my poor fitness. Someone else will have to adopt this beautiful machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts