24" bmx

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking' started by portillo91, Feb 6, 2010.

1. portillo91

portillo91 New Member

I reacently bought a 2 24" bmx bikes, a DB Lucky24 and a Eastern traildigger. Am I the only one that rides 24"?:confused:

2. bear-hunter-ninja

bear-hunter-ninja New Member

Attached Files:

3. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

I don't ride mine that much, but I still have the Haro SX 24 that I raced in Australia a few years ago.

4. Farnsworth

Farnsworth New Member

It 24 big or small?

5. Fise

Fise xx

I've got a Haro Backtrail X24 which I love to bits.

It's not in the greatest of states right now, but should be up & running again this week. :)

I won't post my own photo since I haven't changed a thing about the bike since I bought it.

[​IMG]

I only picked it over a regular bmx because I'm pretty tall (6 ft 3) so they're not all that comfy. But it turned out to be a great bike.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  6. Industry_Hack

I had a Backtrail in 20", but it was just too small for me. I'm getting old.

7. Fise

Fise xx

Never been the biggest fan of 20" bmxs to be honest. But this one is soo much fun to roll around town or parks on. :)

8. Fise

Fise xx

Finally got my 24" up & running this week after a year of it gathering dust & I puncture a brand new tube within 5 or 6 miles.

Booo!

9. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

I want to get another BMX myself, but I'm lucky the wifey let me get my Trek w/o to much grief......a BMX my cause some problem...lol

10. Industry_Hack

I can't believe some guys get grief over bicycles, and my girl doesn't blink when I tell her I'm getting another motorcycle.

11. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Yeah but I have another very expensive habit/hobby...Trucks(87 S10(restoration) and a 04 Colorado)! I have almost 30k into one truck(04) alone...that does not include the 25k for the truck. If its not more part, maintance or tools..its something else. I have over 5k in a motor thats sitting in the garage right now.

BUT, the real issue is we have a baby on the way, so focus right now is preparing for that. So I understand her view and agree. Being grown up my prioritizing!

12. Industry_Hack

For a minute there, I thought I read that you had put over $50k into a truck, but that can't be right.

13. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

No thats right! I build trucks in my free time!

Once I retire from the Army I should be able to make a living on it! Now I do side jobs for cash or parts!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and the Corvette motor that will go into it!

[​IMG]

14. Industry_Hack

Call me old school, but this is the last V8 I owned:

[​IMG]

Your basic 327 breathing through 2.02 heads, M21 four speed, genuine GM 4:10 positraction 12 bolt rear end rolling on polished Centerlines. Old school, no plastic.

15. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Very nice! 67?

Yeah mine is an LS6, soon to have a stoker kit(6.0) and Stage 4 ported/polished heads. Already have a cam package and valvetrain!

16. Industry_Hack

At one time, we had a '67, '68, and 1969. But the blue one is quite clearly a '68 Rally Sport.

17. trx1

trx1 New Member

my baby
    83 pred cruiser
    [​IMG]
    others ive owned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ones i still own
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and my 24" marathon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. IHATEICECREAM

IHATEICECREAM New Member

I love the air freshners in the basket on the first one, and that 24in marathon looks sweet also.

19. 12gaugesage

12gaugesage New Member

I actually have a few 24's, havent gotten a BMX cruiser yet, I am going to build up a GT 24 cruiser one of these days....

Heres my RCP 24" trials bike.

[​IMG]

Ibis 20/24 trials bike
    [​IMG]

Cannondale 24" MTB
    [​IMG]

20. chiliphil1

chiliphil1 New Member

Not at all, I'm a cruiser rider I've got a pro concept that I used to race, I'm going to get back into it soon.