Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reacently bought a 2 24" bmx bikes, a DB Lucky24 and a Eastern traildigger. Am I the only one that rides 24"?:confused:

·
xx
5 Posts
I've got a Haro Backtrail X24 which I love to bits.

It's not in the greatest of states right now, but should be up & running again this week. :)

I won't post my own photo since I haven't changed a thing about the bike since I bought it.

I only picked it over a regular bmx because I'm pretty tall (6 ft 3) so they're not all that comfy. But it turned out to be a great bike.

·
xx
5 Posts
Finally got my 24" up & running this week after a year of it gathering dust & I puncture a brand new tube within 5 or 6 miles.

Booo!

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
I want to get another BMX myself, but I'm lucky the wifey let me get my Trek w/o to much grief......a BMX my cause some problem...lol

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
I can't believe some guys get grief over bicycles, and my girl doesn't blink when I tell her I'm getting another motorcycle.
Yeah but I have another very expensive habit/hobby...Trucks(87 S10(restoration) and a 04 Colorado)! I have almost 30k into one truck(04) alone...that does not include the 25k for the truck. If its not more part, maintance or tools..its something else. I have over 5k in a motor thats sitting in the garage right now.

BUT, the real issue is we have a baby on the way, so focus right now is preparing for that. So I understand her view and agree. Being grown up my prioritizing!

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
No thats right! I build trucks in my free time!

Once I retire from the Army I should be able to make a living on it! Now I do side jobs for cash or parts!

Oh and the Corvette motor that will go into it!

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Call me old school, but this is the last V8 I owned:

Your basic 327 breathing through 2.02 heads, M21 four speed, genuine GM 4:10 positraction 12 bolt rear end rolling on polished Centerlines. Old school, no plastic.

·
Ridin Dirty
160 Posts
Very nice! 67?

Yeah mine is an LS6, soon to have a stoker kit(6.0) and Stage 4 ported/polished heads. Already have a cam package and valvetrain!

·
Registered
461 Posts
my baby
83 pred cruiser

others ive owned

ones i still own

and my 24" marathon

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually have a few 24's, havent gotten a BMX cruiser yet, I am going to build up a GT 24 cruiser one of these days....

Heres my RCP 24" trials bike.

Ibis 20/24 trials bike

Cannondale 24" MTB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts