Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is for fun! :D

I made this short video a while back, which was my humorous look at how and why I decided to take up extreme unicycling, back in 12/05. I was about to turn 50 in 1/06.

It shows me going from "fat" to fit with a little prodding from my "wife", lol. I chose the title to play off the movie of the same name, but at the time I had actually been riding for about 36 months. Now it's been almost 48 months. Time sure flies after you hit the big five-0!

Anyway, I was just having some fun with this lol! I hope you enjoy. The extreme riding montage come fast & furious after the opening bit. :thumbsup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iru0hBpJWIc]YouTube - 28 months later: EXTREME UNICYCLING[/ame]

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
The trashcan full of empty Steel Reserve cans was my favorite part. Well, except the hardcore unicycling, that was my other favorite part. Awesome.

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The trashcan full of empty Steel Reserve cans was my favorite part. Well, except the hardcore unicycling, that was my other favorite part. Awesome.
Yeah, it was the cheapest beer I could find, but since I quit drinking in 11/87, it didn't matter 'cause I didn't have to really drink them lol! :D

That was great!
Thanks! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts