28 months later...from "fat" to Fit!

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by unigeezer, Dec 12, 2009.

1. unigeezer

unigeezer Over 50 and not '2' tired

This one is for fun! :D

I made this short video a while back, which was my humorous look at how and why I decided to take up extreme unicycling, back in 12/05. I was about to turn 50 in 1/06.

It shows me going from "fat" to fit with a little prodding from my "wife", lol. I chose the title to play off the movie of the same name, but at the time I had actually been riding for about 36 months. Now it's been almost 48 months. Time sure flies after you hit the big five-0!

Anyway, I was just having some fun with this lol! I hope you enjoy. The extreme riding montage come fast & furious after the opening bit. :thumbsup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iru0hBpJWIc]YouTube - 28 months later: EXTREME UNICYCLING[/ame]

2. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

The trashcan full of empty Steel Reserve cans was my favorite part. Well, except the hardcore unicycling, that was my other favorite part. Awesome.

3. Smiley

Smiley New Member

That was great!

4. unigeezer

unigeezer Over 50 and not '2' tired

Yeah, it was the cheapest beer I could find, but since I quit drinking in 11/87, it didn't matter 'cause I didn't have to really drink them lol! :D

Thanks! :D

5. Smiley

Smiley New Member

I don't know how you can ride that thing. That is crazy!