Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ent from. 90mm stem to an 80mm stem today and it made a HUGE difference. So much more responsive front end, almost 26"-esque.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
It's funny you mention this just because I'm considering going the other way on my road bike. 90 to 110 to help stretch out a bit. It didn't feel right before but I'm thinking it might help now!

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Road bike, you'd be fine going the other way because you aren't doing as much in terms of rocks/roots/etc. You'll get more power, and you should get more pop out of the saddle.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Cool, good to know!

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Rola,
I have a 110 Cannondale C3 stem sitting around I would be willing to swap for the 90. If you are interested you can PM me and I will send it to you. Try it out and if you like it send me the 90 if not return the 110.

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
Rola,
I have a 110 Cannondale C3 stem sitting around I would be willing to swap for the 90. If you are interested you can PM me and I will send it to you. Try it out and if you like it send me the 90 if not return the 110.
I appreciate the offer but I have 110, just never used it. When I got my fit done it didn't feel good but my riding style has changed a bit and I think it MIGHT feel much better now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts