Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow cyclists!

I have this amazing opportunity coming up in Athens, Georgia that I must share with you all!

Athens Area Habitat for Humanity is hosting its 4th Annual Jittery Joe's Fall Classic Century and Fall Festival on October 15th.

This is a metric century ride with 2 course options, 62 miles and 31 miles. The terrain is perfect for the serious cyclist AND the leisure rider! We are hosting the start/finish line at Terrapin Brewery in Athens, so you can warm up with a seasonal beer when its all over!

Bring the family too! We will hold a FREE Fall Festival during the ride, so kids can enjoy a moonbounce, dunking booth, face painting, great music, food, parachute games and MORE!

Registration: $30 per person before Oct. 10th; $35 after Oct.10th and on event day. For riders 21+ registration includes a T-shirt, special edition Terrapin pint glass, and Terrapin tour. Riders must have ID to redeem glass and tour.For participants under 21, registration includes a t-shirt and water bottle.

To download a registration form, go to Athens Area Habitat for Humanity - Home or register online at 2011 Fall Classic Century | Athens, Georgia 30601 | Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 10:00 AM.

Don't miss out! See you there! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Hello fellow cyclists!

I have this amazing opportunity coming up in Athens, Georgia that I must share with you all!

Athens Area Habitat for Humanity is hosting its 4th Annual Jittery Joe's Fall Classic Century and Fall Festival on October 15th.

This is a metric century ride with 2 course options, 62 miles and 31 miles. The terrain is perfect for the serious cyclist AND the leisure rider! We are hosting the start/finish line at Terrapin Brewery in Athens, so you can warm up with a seasonal beer when its all over!

Bring the family too! We will hold a FREE Fall Festival during the ride, so kids can enjoy a moonbounce, dunking booth, face painting, great music, food, parachute games and MORE!

Registration: $30 per person before Oct. 10th; $35 after Oct.10th and on event day. For riders 21+ registration includes a T-shirt, special edition Terrapin pint glass, and Terrapin tour. Riders must have ID to redeem glass and tour.For participants under 21, registration includes a t-shirt and water bottle.

To download a registration form, go to Athens Area Habitat for Humanity - Home or register online at 2011 Fall Classic Century | Athens, Georgia 30601 | Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 10:00 AM.

Don't miss out! See you there! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected].
Wish I was closer! I LOVE me some Terrapin Wake and Bake...oh and an even better cause. Hope you all get a good turn out!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Was actually considering making this ride. Athens is about a 100 miles from my house. Not close, but not too far away. The 15th is my birthday and I was thinking, what a better way to spend it... riding and supporting a cause that helps the furry little critters that I love so much. But.... the wife has made other plans for that day so maybe next year.

·
The Back Row
2,514 Posts
I may be able to do this ride. Is there a minimum donation required? I am doing so many charity rides that I am going broke! :)

·
The Back Row
2,514 Posts
I just noticed this post was in 2011 but I went to the site and the 2012 ride is coming up!

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Me thinks you are exactly 365 days late for the one posted above :)

·
The Back Row
2,514 Posts
Yeah, I didn't check the year but the 2012 ride is coming.

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts