Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two brand new Michelin Service Course Pro 3 tires in 700x23c size.

Two brand new "Giant" brand tubes to go with above tires. These tubes have long presta valves so they'll work with deep section rims.

All brand new, in the box.

I'm looking for panniers, bottle cages, etc.

Trying to make the trike and hybrid a bit more useful now that they'll become my main commuter weapons.

I also collect bicycle prints/art, the older the better.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I have a seat post mount with two cages Prophile Design. Will swap for the tires if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
I have a seat post mount with two cages Prophile Design. Will swap for the tires if you are interested.
What else would you consider swap[ping that for?

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Medium size saddle bag.

Black cable housing.

Brake and or shifter cables.

I want to convert one of my road bikes into a flat bar road bike so any of the above would do just fine.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Medium size saddle bag.

Black cable housing.

Brake and or shifter cables.

I want to convert one of my road bikes into a flat bar road bike so any of the above would do just fine.
I have a couple of medium to what I might even consider large saddle bags. The bottom one is a Topeak expandable bag. For a size comparison the top one is what I currently use on my road bike. The center one is a Giant bag. I would prefer to keep the larger Topeak bag :) (http://www.campmor.com/topeak-large-aero-wedge-pack-1.shtml?source=CI&ci_sku=56633WC&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword})

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Well, I'm glad rola had success on my thread!

Please remit payment to. . . . . .
You turned your head from the screen for a second to long and I swooped in for the kill!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
kneedrachen said:
I'll trade you the roubaix for my tires/tubes. Mine are unused, your roubaix is. . .used. that's fair.
He just says that it's used for bragging purposes! :)

I swear Rola, you are gonna be on the show Hoarders one of these days. :) I bet you have a killer baseball card collection! :)

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
I swear Rola, you are gonna be on the show Hoarders one of these days. :) I bet you have a killer baseball card collection! :)
Whatcha ya talkn bout Willis? There's a show about hoarders ???? I've seen that once or twice before and it's not purty :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
First deal on Wheels and deals about to be a done dealo :)

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Two brand new Michelin Service Course Pro 3 tires in 700x23c size.

Two brand new "Giant" brand tubes to go with above tires. These tubes have long presta valves so they'll work with deep section rims.

All brand new, in the box.

I'm looking for panniers, bottle cages, etc.

Trying to make the trike and hybrid a bit more useful now that they'll become my main commuter weapons.

I also collect bicycle prints/art, the older the better.
Ok back to the original post. Still stuff available.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Got them today! Thanx davero!!

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Got them today! Thanx davero!!
Your welcome and thank you. I got my package in today also. I will open it up when I get home from work.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
430 Posts
It's not "hoarding" if the stuff is clean and in usable/sellable condition. Then, it's collecting! (or like me, salvaging and recycling! ;-) )

Whatcha ya talkn bout Willis? There's a show about hoarders ???? I've seen that once or twice before and it's not purty :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts