Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2012 Trek Wahoo. It's not a high end bike. It's only $530. An entry level 29er. But it's the reason I'm able to get it that I'm celebrating. I'm buying this bike with all the money I saved over the last year by quitting tobacco. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
oops - hit the wrong key

Sorry Nigal didn't mean to misspell your name. Again, enjoy the bike and freedom from tobacco. Both were wise choices!

·
Pedaling Old Man
68 Posts
Great job!! I quit in 2007....and feel soooo much better now!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great way to put the money to good use for giving up a bad habit. Win win.

·
Two skinny J's
21,427 Posts
Congrats Nigal! I'm curious as to what kinda tobacco; I'd guess Copenhagen :D Nice choice on the bike, I need to get a winter ride someday.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats Nigal! I'm curious as to what kinda tobacco; I'd guess Copenhagen :D Nice choice on the bike, I need to get a winter ride someday.
Yup, Cope was my choice of poison. Now i have to get all the weight off I put on quitting.

I just got home from the bike shop and am getting ready to unload it and take it for it's first ride.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Way to go I quit 7 years ago, Now i spend my money on biking stuff lol. I know what you mean by the weight I started riding and eating better and i have lost 35lbs.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The first ride was great. This thing floats but damn are those tires BIG and WIDE and SLOW. Peddling a 29er is like running in sand. LOL!

·
Two skinny J's
21,427 Posts
The first ride was great. This thing floats but damn are those tires BIG and WIDE and SLOW. Peddling a 29er is like running in sand. LOL!
You're not making a very good sales pitch Nigal. I wanna hear things like..."fast, nimble, responsive, a pleasure to pedal" etc :D

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL! It rides just like you'd expect a MTB to ride like on pavement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts