Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard much about people getting into bad bicycle accedents. So my idea is of a skin protection suit built for casual bike safety or pro biking like down hill racing and other bike sports that require great risks. My plans for a protective suite are going on the drawing board. Untill then I'll post more about the suit.

·
Registered
243 Posts
seems like a highly complected idea to me. I would imagine downhill racers have something to that effect already, they're moving at much higher speeds and I would imagine the theory of evolution has worked it's magic.

As far as casual biking goes, I'd say that unless you come up with something wickedly stylish, cool, and cheap it's going to be a hard sell.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the casual bikeing suit it would be stylish and cool to attract buyers. As for making it cheap I dont think so. It is basicaly a bicycle armor suit but using a practical armor built for bicycle accedent protection mostly. Its for the people who dont want to put up with knee pads or bicycle gloves. The prototype would most likely be a moded jump suit with some extra anti scratch armor and a full face helmit with a digital heads up display or "H.U.D."

·
tall old member
1,316 Posts
Mine needs to be made out of bubble wrap or have built in air bags. It's not so much the road rash but the broken bones that bother me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts