a good clipless pedal spd style what are you suggest !

Discussion in 'Road Bikes' started by stdu007, Oct 16, 2009.

1. stdu007

stdu007 New Member

So i get my new bike that come with a cheap pair of wellgo clipless pedal and now i'm lookin to get a better pair of pedals so what are you suggest ... thank's

btw no crank's i'm looking to spd style

thank's all

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

I've been using a "cheap pair of Wellgo" pedals on one of my bikes for about 8 years now. Do you want lighter, more float, something shinier, or just want to spend some money?

3. stdu007

stdu007 New Member

no i don t want to spend a lot of money ... but i want something with a sealed bearing (not ball) and i prefer black but don t realy mather ... float like a shimano arrounr 50 to 85$ maybe !!!

4. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

5. stdu007

stdu007 New Member

6. whyeyebike

whyeyebike New Member

I ride with the M520 and I love them. Spent moderate money on the pedals and spent a little more for a good pair of shoes. I couldn't be happier.

7. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

My gf uses them too. They're pretty nice pedals for the $$$.

8. stdu007

stdu007 New Member

Thank's for your feedback ... ;)

9. chh55

chh55 Drink plenty of water!!!

I thought this was a road bike forum... either you guys are in the wrong forum or you are using MTB gear on a road bike. Minus points for style if that's the case.

10. stdu007

stdu007 New Member

we are not in the wrong forum we just talk about pedal and my shoes fit only spd style cleats so i have to go with some spd pedal i think it fit for most road or mtb use .... the reason why i choose spd style shoes it's because it easy to walk with i know road shoes and pedal give more power to the pedal because it's stiffer but for me it's not an issue ... so i don t understand why you say we use wrong forum ... :love: