Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i get my new bike that come with a cheap pair of wellgo clipless pedal and now i'm lookin to get a better pair of pedals so what are you suggest ... thank's

btw no crank's i'm looking to spd style

thank's all

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
I've been using a "cheap pair of Wellgo" pedals on one of my bikes for about 8 years now. Do you want lighter, more float, something shinier, or just want to spend some money?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i don t want to spend a lot of money ... but i want something with a sealed bearing (not ball) and i prefer black but don t realy mather ... float like a shimano arrounr 50 to 85$ maybe !!!

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I ride with the M520 and I love them. Spent moderate money on the pedals and spent a little more for a good pair of shoes. I couldn't be happier.
My gf uses them too. They're pretty nice pedals for the $$$.

·
Drink plenty of water!!!
328 Posts
I thought this was a road bike forum... either you guys are in the wrong forum or you are using MTB gear on a road bike. Minus points for style if that's the case.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought this was a road bike forum... either you guys are in the wrong forum or you are using MTB gear on a road bike. Minus points for style if that's the case.
we are not in the wrong forum we just talk about pedal and my shoes fit only spd style cleats so i have to go with some spd pedal i think it fit for most road or mtb use .... the reason why i choose spd style shoes it's because it easy to walk with i know road shoes and pedal give more power to the pedal because it's stiffer but for me it's not an issue ... so i don t understand why you say we use wrong forum ... :love:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts