Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Not Arec Barrwin
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What version of Gold Bond Medicated Powder do you use on your boys? I was going to use the term "balls" but I'm still new here.

I'm thinking of stepping up the the green version.

HERRO

·
889 Posts
I don't use anything. Then again, most of my riding is under 2 hours...

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
If I were to take your question seriously, then my answer is Anti Monkey Butt powder. Having ridden a motorcycle to Interbike, I can tell you about rashes and discomfort. But for all the trade shows I have attended where they throw free product at my balls, AMB has come out on top.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Perhaps Herro would like to try LAMB? I have an unopened bottle. It's pink.

I used to offer to send stuff to members, but one took a product for review and never posted anything, while the last package I sent out was returned unopened. When I have money to burn, we'll see about trying this again.

·
Not Arec Barrwin
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I were to take your question seriously, then my answer is Anti Monkey Butt powder. Having ridden a motorcycle to Interbike, I can tell you about rashes and discomfort. But for all the trade shows I have attended where they throw free product at my balls, AMB has come out on top.
Link?

HERRO

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I second the Anti Monkey Butt. I don't know if it's actually any better than Gold Bond, but the name and can are hilarious.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts