Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since it has been two months since Covid, my cycling is almost back to normal. Still can see in my metrics some deficiencies but closing fast. My RHR got to 56 and now back to 51 and my goal is sub 50. Trying out my new helmet today hopefully and maybe it will shave some time off my standard rides being a aero helmet.

Stay safe my friends and ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Excellent news Germanrazor!!!

Very impressed that you’ve been able to bounce back relatively quickly.
From all I’ve read, prior fitness and health have little to do with it, but i always wonder when someone like you comes along with prior good health and bounces back.
In this case, I’m sure we’re all just glad you’re a new IMPROVED version of yourself.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent news Germanrazor!!!

Very impressed that you’ve been able to bounce back relatively quickly.
From all I’ve read, prior fitness and health have little to do with it, but i always wonder when someone like you comes along with prior good health and bounces back.
In this case, I’m sure we’re all just glad you’re a new IMPROVED version of yourself.
Thank you. Yes the C virus has no rhyme or reason for sure. I think the detrimental effects are rooted deep inside each persons personal makeup and why we have healthy people die from it and those already with a foot in the grave get it but survive. The bad thing about having had it, I have now developed a side effect of smelling old cigarette smoke quite often everywhere I go! It’s weird!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts