Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from sunny Johannesburg!

Ok so would greatly appreciate any expert opinion as I am a total noob and just getting into this great sport. I'm on a shoestring budget and looking for a decent entry level full suspension 29er.

I have already done a bunch of research and whittled down to choice of these (which are in line with what I can afford):

Scott Spark 29 Team
Silverback Mercury Comp
Merida ninety nine 2000-D

Which is the better bike and are there any other suggestions in a similar category/price range?

Sorry for the noob invasion and thanks in advance for any that take the time to read this!! :)

M

·
Registered
3 Posts
mac_burger said:
Greetings from sunny Johannesburg!

Ok so would greatly appreciate any expert opinion as I am a total noob and just getting into this great sport. I'm on a shoestring budget and looking for a decent entry level full suspension 29er.

I have already done a bunch of research and whittled down to choice of these (which are in line with what I can afford):

Scott Spark 29 Team
Silverback Mercury Comp
Merida ninety nine 2000-D

Which is the better bike and are there any other suggestions in a similar category/price range?

Sorry for the noob invasion and thanks in advance for any that take the time to read this!! :)

M
Look at the Specialized Camber Comp 29 er. It has better suspension the same travel and similar drivetrain. 2 x 10 works great. I've been on one since last August and love it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts