Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a pair of Aerotech Designs' Top Shelf bib shorts. They shipped the next day which is amazing as I had ordered them late the previous night.

Quality appears top notch, first ride with them will be tomorrow. I saw that they were a TwoSpoke sponsor and thought I'd throw them a bone, plus they are American Made.

Details and impressions to follow. . .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do tell us how good they are!? I buy all my shorts and jerseys from them. They are great in fit, durability and price. I am considering the bibs especially after reading what you think of them. I really enjoy the pro short they have but I just wish the pad was a bit thicker, however I also got the classic short and that pad is just right :)

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are awesome. The cut is a bit fuller than other makes of bottoms that I have (Gore, Primal, Specialized) and I may have ordered a set that may just be a bit too big (snug but not strangulation tight), so their size chart is true to size as opposed to other companies (mostly European) where they run a bit small.

I REALLY like the chamois in these, it's like Goldilocks, just right. The moisture wicking in these is unreal and there are a ton of nice touches including reflective trim on the sides and back of your legs, at the cuff. The gripper is great.

The one thing I found interesting is that I use SPF30 sweat/water-resistant sunblock when I am out on rides and I managed to get some color at the cuffs. I only noticed this because the UV rays did not penetrate the rubber grippers on my legs so I have a pale band across the tops and sides of my thighs. It might not happen if you aren't a shaver, but I am.

Would I buy these again? Yes, hands down. American made to boot!

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AeroTech rocks!

So the bibs I bought a month ago had this really, really strange fraying thing going on above the front chamois seam. I emailed AeroTech and offered to pay for a repair as I like these that much!

Answer?

They shipped me a new pair because they stand behind their product. I've been wearing the new pair without any issues, must have been a fluke.

Try finding a company with that level of customer service anymore. . .

Kudos AeroTech!

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I received my Aero Tech bibs I have done two rides so far with these and I do like them a a lot I need to get a longer ride in them but so far so good.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I'm certain that both companies will provide outstanding customer service, even if I didn't have a direct line to someone in charge. ;)

Oh, saw new stuff from CamelBak. Pretty sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts