Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week, I published a press release about Clif Bar celebrating their 20 year anniversary. The founder, Gary Erickson, created a special limited edition Clif Bar to celebrate the occasion. If you'd like to enter the drawing for a three pack of the Panforte Clif Bars, please read the rules below.

To learn a bit about the limited edition Panforte bar, click here.

Rules & Entry
- To enter, reply to this thread. We welcome your comments, good or bad.
- You can reply more than once, but there is only one entry per member.

On Saturday, May 26th, we will close this giveaway, and draw the winner on Sunday.

The winner will be announced in this thread and have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to claim their prize by private messaging Industry_Hack with their shipping information. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Count me in!!! Yumm! Yumm!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Apparently I accidentally clicked the new "like" feature on Hazy's post. I just wanted to clarify, as I see no way to undo this, so that there are not any accusations of impartiality.

·
No longer a newb!
177 Posts
Love some free Clif Bars! They're one of my staple trail foods.

·
242 Posts
Do not enter me but I will say they are really good I have my own personal supplier of cliff bars and they fit just with in with my post surgery diet !!! Thank you cliff bar people !!

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,552 Posts
Sweet! Count me in.

·
Two skinny J's
21,350 Posts
Well...count me IN for some more free stuff!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts