all around cyclist

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigDumbBear, Jun 5, 2009.

1. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

Hey boys and girls. New to the site(obviously). Sent over from JeepForum as the Jeep has taken a back burner to the Bikes. I ride road, mountain, bmx, and singlespeed-road. Will one day have a unicycle and likely a trials bike. I'm up for whatever when it comes to biking.

Good to be here

2. Doc

Doc Guest

Welcome to the board! It would be a huge help if you could help spread the word about TS! Links in sigs, emails to buddies, anything helps.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

3. dixie

dixie Guest

Welcome BigDumbBear!
    Seems like quite a few people have ventured over from JeepForum. Sorry to hear that your Jeep is on a break but what better to leave it on the back burner than bikes! lol
    Are you any good at unicycling? I have a friend who has picked up riding one. He's got down a few tricks and is very stable on his uni. Only took him about a year and a half to get where he is at now. Uni's are amazing to me, I'd fall right off and break my neck, first try!

4. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

I haven't actually messed with one in years. at the time I did, I had minimal skill with it. In the past few years I have done decent with flatland-bmx and feel that i could(with some trial and error) decently ride a unicycle. I have to try just for the stories and the chance it may work.

5. GrizzlyBear67

GrizzlyBear67 Member

I found bikes to be a lot easier and less expensive to repair than my Jeep!

6. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

For the most part yes... But i have more money in my mountain bike than I do my jeep. lol... is that bad? Maybe that's why I can't get the jeep running right...

7. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

You must have a Grand Cherokee. Luckily, mine is a company car, so I don't have to pay to fix it when it breaks.

8. GrizzlyBear67

GrizzlyBear67 Member

Did own a ZJ until the computer died for the 3rd time, then traded it. Check out Jeep Forum same name for my Jeep specs...Sorry BDB, off topic just a bit...:eek:

9. Xterrain

Xterrain New Member

Welcome to TS! Enjoi your stai.