Amazing customer service -- Louis Garneau

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Xela, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

My riding buddy here at work bought a set of Louis Garneau T-Cover toe covers for riding this winter. After a few uses, we noticed that they were starting to stain his white Specialized shoes with a purple tint. No real big deal, but noticeable if you're close to the shoes.

He tried several methods to get the discoloration off including Simple Green, shoe cleaner, etc. As a last resort, he called Louis Garneau to ask them if they had any recommendations. They did not, but what Anthony at Louis Garneau did do is tell him to pick any shoe that Louis Garneau makes, and Anthony even recommended their most expensive shoe. Anthony said they would send him whichever he picked for free. When he called back to tell them which shoe he wanted, they even said they are going to throw in two toe covers (their light and thicker versions) and will have this all to him by Monday.

I was impressed.

2. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

That is impressive.

3. sorbut

sorbut New Member

WOW!! That is great customer service!

I have a few LG cool weather jerseys and have been satisfied so far with their product.

Hope I don't need any customer service, but if I do, I'm going to ask for Anthony!! :D

4. SprocketGirl

SprocketGirl spin... spin.. spin

that is amazing thanks for sharing... i will definitely support the company.

5. chibibike

chibibike Banned

I just bought one of there cycling jerseys