Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Older than Hack
147 Posts
I coulda used one of those getting over the Trinity River low water crossing last week! (The water wasn't very low...)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I first came across the article at first all I saw was the picture and was thinking "man, what a gentleman letting her try it out first, wuss." Then I read the article and realised, "yup, your design, your test run!" LOL

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
In the state of New Jersey you would nead a motor boat operators licence to ride that $$$ ca-ching.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In the state of New Jersey you would nead a motor boat operators licence to ride that $$$ ca-ching.

Geez, might as well add the luxury tax for the "yacht" while at it right! Sounds like Va., always finding a tax or a charge for everything. I don't know how many times they tried to charge me taxes on my vehicles. It got to be a real pain every year faxing a copy of my orders and a letter stating my non-resident status. Glad I got out of there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe the pedals will join?
Thought that was a given for most of us, but I'm sure for some others it'd have to be on a good day :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seems pretty fun until the waves hit.
Could just think of it as a roller-coaster ride, hold on and enjoy!

·
The Bearded Wonder
561 Posts
it must not steer too well because she's tethered to the dock so her friends can pull her back in :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just wonder if this would ever become a production bicycle, when and where the first rescue at sea would be!? Sometimes common sense isn't so much common practice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm just curious if it might have been missing when they created this floating bike, as well...
This bike was invented in China. Common sense is not alowed when it comes to matters relating to making a buck in the U.S.! LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts