Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit about me first...I'm constantly burning out on my rides. I live near Derbyshire / Buxton in the UK. Great for cycling and working towards an endurance race in September. My first time cycling and an ex squash player thought I could keep the duration going but oh no. Different set of muscles and nutrition management. Not sure if anyone has used this app - seems to be OK. Although if you remember I'm sure you can take on fuel when you feel like it. Neat app though. http://road.cc/content/news/231756-struggle-know-when-refuel-long-ride-theres-app

·
Mountain Tourer
719 Posts
I have not tried it, but then I am not an endurance race rider. However, I typically ride several hundred miles a week and a short ride for me osv30+ miles. I do ride with and used to run with a good heart rate monitor. I have found it tells me when my body needs additional blood sugar and I can see an improvement after taking a supplement.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Reads interesting.
However, it appears that it requires payment to use for training. I find it odd that it's free for use during events.
Maybe I read it wrong.

Anyway, I've downloaded the app and will play with it a while. I'm interested to see how it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.