Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the docs some months ago and he told me I had to lose weight. We discussed some options and I decided to go with biking. I go back for my check up today. Lets hope it's looking good. I'm still bruised up so I'm gonna give him hell, I am feeling healthier though. I'll post an update when I'm finished.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes and yes. I've had the same doctor for fifteen years. Just got back from it though. Lost ten pounds. Still having the blood pressure issues. I drink a ridiculous amount of coffee but he said that he didn't think that was it. When I told him it's over eight shots of espresso daily he shrugged and said that it shouldn't affect me like he's seeing. He told me I needed to go on High blood pressure meds again, but I blew him off. I hate that stuff.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's that? I do everything on my bike now. Everything. Also he saw my bruises then laughed. I threatened to take him to court he laughed. I wonder if malpractice insurance would cover this?

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where? Did it go over my head? I'm thinking not maybe everything includes EVERYTHING.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
What's that? I do everything on my bike now. Everything. Also he saw my bruises then laughed. I threatened to take him to court he laughed. I wonder if malpractice insurance would cover this?

Nope he said get in shape, you chose biking. Even if he had told you to ride a bike to get in shape. He will go in front of the judge and tell him. "Yes your honor, I told him to ride a bike to get into shape. No your honor, I never told him he could take off the training wheels.":D

·
Registered
465 Posts
"Yes your honor, I told him to ride a bike to get into shape. No your honor, I never told him he could take off the training wheels."

I'm thinking you don't want to mess around with blood pressure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts