Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Drink plenty of water!!!
328 Posts
Scary to think how many out there are doing it... and it's getting worse by the day. Is there any way to get a grip on the problem? The only way I can think of is to 1st, never do it yourself, 2nd, do not sit idly by if friends or family do it. Dare to speak up and say it's not acceptable!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Scary to think how many out there are doing it... and it's getting worse by the day. Is there any way to get a grip on the problem? The only way I can think of is to 1st, never do it yourself, 2nd, do not sit idly by if friends or family do it. Dare to speak up and say it's not acceptable!
Also, have you seen the British PSA ad showing the dangers of texting while driving? Graphic but it really makes a point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LCmStIw9E]YouTube - PSA Texting while Driving U.K. Ad [HD][/ame]

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
The ONLY way we're gonna stop texting and driving is to render cell phones unusable while the engine is running, or the car is moving. Best case, get in the car, the phone quits, except for 911.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I wish we could do that. I see it all the time. They passed law in Texas saying no Texting but now people just hold it at crotch level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts