Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANT 56 cm BOSTON ROADSTER. single speed bicycle 2007 build. Chris King hubs and headset. Paul Motolite brakes with new Jagwire pads. Paul Love Lever Compact levers. Ergon P1 grips. Shimano Ultegra 1.37 BB & FC 6500 crank. Nearly new Brooks Champion Flyer saddle with Proofide, cloth & tensioner tool. Thomson Elite post. Specialites chainring. Additional pictured Specialites and Shimano chainrings, ANT chain guard, etc included. Pitlocks not included. Frame and fork alone are $1,900 (with a 6 month wait) + components, labor, tax are at least $1,900 = $3,800. Selling all for $1,500. Builder's website: antbikemike | "Not sport…transport" Click on "ANT" link below for 19 hi-res images.

https://picasaweb.google.com/secretflight/ANT?feat=directlink

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
nope that would be about 142 cm frame he said its an Ant but it's a GiAnt...
sorry i could not resists this and i know i should be nicer but it is to funny to pass up.

op don't be mad at least my comment keeps your post up at the top. sounds like a very cool ride and a good deal.

·
173 Posts
About a year ago was surfing for bike forums, etc. stumbled onto a video of the Ant
custom builders. I was facinated by it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks ladies and germs!

at least my stupid ad caught SOMEONE'S attention. no one seems to know anything about these bikes. NO ONE is interested. I think i'll give away the components and chop up the frame for some art to remind myself never to waste money on fancy bicycles.. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts