any body in austin.

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by mrkim, Dec 10, 2009.

1. mrkim

mrkim New Member

looking for a mongoose two part frame 26 in. cheap I only need the rear half. here is my email drop me a line and we'll talk.Mr Kim

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

I would take your e-mail out of your post. Spammers will grab it.

Austin here but no help on what your looking for.

3. mrkim

mrkim New Member

4. mrkim

mrkim New Member

Are you just being funny.

I need a mongoose full suspension frame 26".
    I am working with a small budget to help a lady who hasn't been out of a wheel chair for thirteen years and needs a trike to help her get her strength back in her legs. I'm not asking for a hand out, I will gladly pay for parts but I am looking for cheap parts $10 to $15 for the frame part I need I've gotten A whole bike for $10 how I build the rest is what I need the frame part for. I am willing to share my pics and how to's here on two spoke

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  5. IanHighfield

IanHighfield New Member

mrkim: You made a simple computer posting error of not deleting the original email address.

If you, and everyone else on this forum, knew my level of computer finesse, I'd hear you all laughing over here in Sussex on the southeast coast of England.

I cannot figure out how to post pictures or websites that a bloke can click on. I can turn this bugger on and use email, use Google, and educate amateur American recumbent aficionados. That is all. (limits, errors or oversights define the human condition)

You might try consorting with any local bike shop or riding group in your local area and present your problem. There always seems to be a good bloke about who has a torch to weld, an idea to try, or another direction to send you. Yours is a noble cause. You'll find another knight out there in the barren. Keep looking and keep your armor shining.

6. mrkim

mrkim New Member

I thank you sir.

I have fixed my error as to my project I have schooling in applied mechanical
    physics and welding I just need parts locally and cheaply to finish my project.
    I can help you with computer know how if the need should arise. Thank you again for your post

7. BlazingPedals

BlazingPedals Member

Mrkim, Dean was trying to suggest that you edit your first post to remove your email address. Forum members can PM you, so they don't need it. I see that it's fixed now.

If I was looking for mountain bike parts, the recumbent forum wouldn't be the first place I tried. After all, it's not a recumbent part. I would be trying the "wanted" forum, the "frame builders" forum, and maybe the "general" or even "mountain & downhill" forums.