Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play classical guitar, and once I have the funds, will get an acoustic as I like both genres. A relaxing hobby after a hard ride, hike, or paddle...

Lisa

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hey funetical, i was like that once, but now i'm still like that but i like the "music" i play an to hang with the critics and give it another try...

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I play harmonica. I can never shut up so it seems to work out for me. I'm going to though the wife and I have been talking about it if I can stop buying bikes at yard sales.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I've been looking into them. I started harmonica when I was really young like ten. Guitars are tough unless I can find Left handed lesson. Although having the fret board mirror mine might work well. I don't know when I get some extra cash together its my next big purchase.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I play. My dad had an old ovation he passed down the line when he got a new one. It's an acoustic Electric with a half shell shape. Beautiful sounding guitar. Harmonicas pretty cool. You guys ever play with anybody or just solo?

13 Posts
I play a Fender Stratocaster WHILE I RIDE my Schwinn ten-speed bicycle. I've done this tens of thousands of miles since the early 1980s. The official web site of The Bicycling Guitarist has been online since 1997.

For a sample of my playing, check out this solo guitar instrumental cover version of the Beatles song Help!. I recorded this last night (take 10) plugging my guitar directly into the sound card of my notebook and using Audacity recording software.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I play classical guitar, and once I have the funds, will get an acoustic as I like both genres. A relaxing hobby after a hard ride, hike, or paddle...

Lisa
I Lisa, I play the drums myself and find that very relaxing:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts