Any one have h1n1/ Flu?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Biker, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Biker

Biker New Member

Just wondering, everyone I know is getting sick and I refuse to believe it's h1n1(pig flu) but the news has everyone spooked and I'm wondering if it's touched any of your lives? I had a light flu like spell a couple of weeks ago and didn't think anything of it, but still.

2. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Not yet but Handsome Ryan makes it look attractive no. Am I the only one that thinks of Homer when they mention it on the news?

3. radracer

radracer Guest

I haven't heard of anyone having it except someone in Houston was supposedly diagnosed...

4. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Haven't got it yet, but most people may get it and only show normal flu like symptoms. For the most part, people here are in pretty good shape and probably won't even know they have it. Unless you are medically compromised, you have nothing really to worry about.

DrB

5. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Nope haven't been sick, knock on wood, this year. I thought about getting the flu shot though so I don't get sick and bring it back to the family since I work with the public all day.

6. radracer

radracer Guest

What is the development time of this particular shot as opposed to normal development times for vaccines? Anyone have that info?

7. jsbarks

jsbarks Guest

Any one have the shot for it yet?

I hope I will be able to get it first as I'm ijn a medical patient transport company...but im not holding my breath for it.

8. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

[​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

10. bantam700

bantam700 New Member

Just allergies right now, but I had a really nasty case of the flu just before they started talking about swine . I really wonder if I had it then.

11. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.