Anybody go to Michigan events?

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by 47Steve, Jun 10, 2009.

1. 47Steve

47Steve New Member

The MS 150 is this weekend! Finally it's stopped raining and warmed up a little.

Starts in Holland. Good food, too : )

2. 47Steve

47Steve New Member

MAD Ride

August 15 -- 1-day ride in West Michigan; 14, 26, 62 & 100-mile routes.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009

3. riderman14

riderman14 Guest

go to hell!

used to live in Grand Rapids and sometime in late july or aug. i think,is a ride called "To Hell and Back". it starts in Hell,Mich. and i think they offer a 25-50-75-100 mile ride around the Pickney state game area.it was a lot of fun as i recall! strange little town,that Hell! also,there is a really nice paved rails to trails just a mile north of White Lake.White Lake is about 10 miles north of Muskegon.the trail goes all the way to Hart,Mich.i think about 25 miles one way.it goes thru a few nice little towns and you can stop and get food and drinks all along the way.hope this helps.oh yeah,if your a mountain biker,Pickney game area has a19 mile mountain biker trail that is pretty chalenging to say the least! ride on

4. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I used to do this race. It was a 14 hour drive each way for me, so I haven't done it in a few years. I would definently do it again if I didn't live so far away. It was (may still be) the biggest single day mtn bike race in the US.

5. sandlynx

sandlynx sandlynx

Yup, I do League of Michigan Bicyclists rides: PEAC, WOW ride, Richland, Mi ride (new-2 yrs), Laingsburg T-shirt ride, Assenmacher 100, and others. I'll be adding more to the list next year.
    Gotta go. Need to do some miles today.

6. Michigander

Michigander Member

Used to do the Wolverine 200 before they screwed it up.