Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you are logged out there are link to you location to a city forum? I started posting. My guess is Dean has something to do with it?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Wow, 8350 posts between the three guys that have posted to this thread. A late congratulations to Funetical for being our first member of the 3,000 club and to Hack who's the second, and newest. :thumbsup:

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Wow, 8350 posts between the three guys that have posted to this thread. A late congratulations to Funetical for being our first member of the 3,000 club and to Hack who's the second, and newest. :thumbsup:
I have 17,219 on another site, and that figure doesn't even include the private posts made in the mod/admin forums over five years. :eek:

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to thank my wife, who had she not been ignoring me, I never would have acquired the post count I have. I would also like to thank Brian who is a constant inspiration, thanks Brian.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts