Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got to be honest, this is the first one I'm not excited for. I'm sure it will be a great phone and sell zillions, but I'm just not that worked up over the new iPhone.

Anyone else planning on getting it? Moving on to another OS? Happy right where you are with the phone you've got (which is just plain wrong btw!! :))!

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
I thought about very seriously but I'm not gonna jump on the band wagon just yet.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
My current Android is acting a little crazy and it's time to think about something new. I'm going to give a serious look at the iPhone 5, but I doubt I'll make the switch, but I might.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Poolie,

If you use Exchange and other Microsoft products at work you may look at the Windows Phone 8....phones.

·
889 Posts
I don't care for the new iPhone, but my wife will. For me, I think my next phone will an Android of Windows8 phone. I'm sick of this BB...

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
It took me all this time just to get a smartphone. I got an iPhone in June after saying I would never need one. I guess I'll wait for the iPhone 9 to come before upgrading.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Poolie,

If you use Exchange and other Microsoft products at work you may look at the Windows Phone 8....phones.
I've fought, successfully so far to not get work emails on my personal phone. :)

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
I have 8 hours a day access at work I pay for Fios at home. How much more connected do I want to be? I already spend way too much time connected to Two spoke as it is!!! I still have a flip phone:eek:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I've had a 4 for almost a year now. I can't imagine the 5 would be all that to justify the cost for me right now.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
I have a BB and do not like it at all.

I contemplated an Android but not sure about them. iPhone is nice, but I think I'd rather wait it out after Anetennagate.

I'd like so see the Windows 8 offerings, my big deal is whether or not it supports the Livestrong mobile application. the Apple version does not synch with the server to update your entries, which is a main reason I stick with the BB becasue for all of its flaws, it works flawlessly.

I will have a VERY hard time using a touchscreen, which is kind of a deal breaker for me. But the way RIM is going, I may have ot reconsider my options.

I do not use my phone for games or anything like that. Just email, text and phone. If I could get a flip phone with a basic email push, I'd be happier than Rola and Xela in a biergarten.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I will test out the iphone5 when it releases for sake of sanity. Everyone at my office (200+) will run to it, so I need to be prepared.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
One good thing about already having an iphone is the trade in value will be high when I do decide to upgrade.:cool:

·
Two skinny J's
21,196 Posts
I do not use my phone for games or anything like that. Just email, text and phone. If I could get a flip phone with a basic email push, I'd be happier than Rola and Xela in a biergarten.
I dunno man, that would be a whole lota happy :)

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
omnivox42 said:
Here ya go. iPhone5

They also talk about IOS6 and other stuff.
Bigger, thinner, lighter and faster and still no support for Flash on their browser. Not sure what Apple has against Adobe.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Bigger, thinner, lighter and faster and still no support for Flash on their browser. Not sure what Apple has against Adobe.
Flash is trash. HUUUUGGGEEE security hole. One thing Apple is doing right is not supporting flash. HTML5 and other technologies work better, are lighter, and do not have the same security holes that flash does.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
omnivox42 said:
Poolie,

Amen! The Lumia 920 looks awesome, plus wp8 OS supposed to have the best security.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts