Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LED flashlight is your good partner when outdoor.I had bought a LED flashlights from tatamall.com. I konw this store from some forum websites. I feel the hospitality service of this store. And the led flashlight is a useful tool.

·
Registered
927 Posts
You feel hospitality service from this store?!

AWESOME!

I'll buy all my stuff there from now on! I NEVER feel hospitality service from my local stores.

sigh

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

AWESOME!

I'll buy all my stuff there from now on! I NEVER feel hospitality service from my local stores.

sigh

Bahaha, you now just find hospitality and not not know service useful tool before outside LED? :D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
With a url like 'tata'mall sounds to me like they sell more than just LED flashlights.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
Why do guys like this never offer us eggs too? I heard scrambled eggs and spam is pretty tasty.
Cheap aren't they? How much could it possibly cost to add a little scrambled egg with that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

AWESOME!

sigh
LOL,guy,where are you come from?You NEVER feel hospitality service from your local stores???
I come from China,and tatamall.com isn't my local stores.But really,they offer hospitality service.:thumbsup:you can try it.I dare say I didn't lie to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With a url like 'tata'mall sounds to me like they sell more than just LED flashlights.
Hmmm,so smart guys.I like shopping online and like to study online store.So when I buy something from an online store ,I often to look others produces on this store.
And I come from China,I can explain 'tata' what is mean.In chinese world, TA means he or she.So i think maybe tatamall.com mean that they devoted to bring the most innovative products from China to everyone in the world.

·
Registered
330 Posts
LOL,guy,where are you come from?You NEVER feel hospitality service from your local stores???
I come from China,and [spam link deleted] isn't my local stores.But really,they offer hospitality service.:thumbsup:you can try it.I dare say I didn't lie to you.
Really? You're from China? I never would have guessed.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
We don't use terms like that. Our language has simplified itself to store good, store bad, store sad, store mad.

To use it appropriately,

"I went to store. Store was glad. Bought LED Flashlight, no work, store bad, me mad. Me have problem with anger, store sad.".

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Where's Peggy when you need her. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts