Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
She came in like a hurricane and POOF, gone just like that :) Miss her posts and input.

·
3,510 Posts
wasn't CW a roomie with her? Yes! She has a great talent for writing. I can't think of his name, but his pic reminded me of John Wayne, I think he was NY... what ever happened to him?

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,898 Posts
I feel a void......a disturbing vacuum of sorts :confused::(

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. I really miss her writing. She has a gift.

I sent a message across Strava, in hopes she has push notifications on.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I follow her on Strava, and she hasn't logged anything since April? :(
She pretty much quit riding. Excluding a commute here and there.
Sold her nice road bike.
Sold the FS MTB.
Has just one bike a steel full ridgid kinda MTB bike.
Not my place to go on about that. But wish she would ride with me some.

wasn't CW a roomie with her? Yes! She has a great talent for writing. I can't think of his name, but his pic reminded me of John Wayne, I think he was NY... what ever happened to him?
Yes, we are roomies. Should say she lets out a room to me that I sometimes have some money to give her for.

Sprock is doing well. I think she stopped logging on because she stopped riding. Will ask her and see.

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,898 Posts
Groupies....I'm one too. Some of the best forum reading I've been privy to. Hell, good as any I've read anywhere. Wishing her the best in whatever direction life is taking her.

·
3,510 Posts
She pretty much quit riding. Excluding a commute here and there.
Sold her nice road bike.
Sold the FS MTB.
Has just one bike a steel full ridgid kinda MTB bike.
Not my place to go on about that. But wish she would ride with me some.

Yes, we are roomies. Should say she lets out a room to me that I sometimes have some money to give her for.

Sprock is doing well. I think she stopped logging on because she stopped riding. Will ask her and see.
Please tell her I wish her the best, and send all her writings to twospoke. Miss her!

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,898 Posts
Maybe.....depends. I went from 1972 to 1992 without riding much if any. Outgrew 20" BMX bikes and didn't care for road bikes and was skateboarding/surfing all the time. Then mt bikes came around and thank God, back in the saddle. Her life, her gig, hope she comes back soon and takes us away with her eloquent verbage.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts