Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wild is normally a daily poster to the forum and it dawned on my this morning that I haven't seen any posts from him. His profile says last visit 9/16. I know people come and go in the land of the internet, but he's no spring chicken so a little concerned about his well being.

Anyone heard from him?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Poolie, I have been wondering the same thing! Just was not sure which thread to ask the question on. Sure hope things are okay in the Jersey swamps!!

·
Two skinny J's
21,452 Posts
Thought about that as well...I'm sure he'll be like BURR and pop in sometime soon :)

·
1,355 Posts
Haven't heard from him here. We had been kicking around the idea of doing another ride together before it got too cold. I hope that all is well in the swamp....

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Hi I am Back, the wife had me on a 7 day cruise to Nova Scotia. Just need a little time to recover and I will be back in the saddle. I only gained 2# so not too bad. I am sure glad some one noticed I was not on here, I could have been stuck in the swamp all week.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome back man! Sounds like the wife had a great idea. I hear the scenery up there is very nice. Take any pictures?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi I am Back, the wife had me on a 7 day cruies to Nova Scocia. Just nead a little time to recover and I will be back in the saddle. I only gained 2# so not too bad. I am sure glade some one noticed I was not on here, I could have bin stuck in the swamp all week.
:thumbsup:

·
4,311 Posts
No fall folage it is better here in Jersey right now. I am sure she took some photos, when she puts them on the puter only she knows. It was warm the wife went in the pool a few times. Me, I just looked to see what restaurant to try next.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Love those cruises too! Glad to know it was that and not something more serious! You say the foliage is better in Jersey right now? We are heading that way on Friday and hope to venture out and see some fall colors. I'd be glad to get any pointers you can offer as to where to get the best color.

·
4,311 Posts
As for the fall folage it is just a little here and thare I would guess the peak is a cupple of weeks away. If I was taking photos I thaught comming in to New York was realy special with the skyline in the clouds. I had a grate cruies but getting back to good old USA was the best.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts