Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
what's the point? I wear a watch and there are 2 temperatures here, too hot or too cold.
I also don't need a photo of Bob Marley on my stem.

To quote Tom Hanks and John Heard in Big "I don't get it" .

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what's the point? I wear a watch and there are 2 temperatures here, too hot or too cold.
I also don't need a photo of Bob Marley on my stem.

To quote Tom Hanks and John Heard in Big "I don't get it" .
You can put any photo in the picture one. I don't wear a watch any more, but it would be handy to have a clock on a bike, for a little extra shiny bit. And where we ride, there can be big swings in the temps, so Tricia likes the thermometer.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
It looks like a good Idea if you have to keep track of time temp or things you love. Unfortunately I have none of these things. Who doesn't need a picture of Marley? I have eight in my bathroom alone. What's wrong you don't like peace?

·
Registered
1 Posts
stem cap clock

I have a clock version of one of these on my mtn. bike. I have never worn a watch, and don't use a cyclocomputer on my mtn. bike. Most times I leave the cell phone in the car. This little thing works great. It's out of the way, accurate. Keeps me from getting in trouble with my wife. I like it way better than my old stem cap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep, I have heard of StemCaptain. Best product on the market for replacing your stem cap with a clock, thermometer or picture frame, imho. :D

We have a compass in the works which should be out in the next couple of months. Bottle opener will follow in the spring. Now that I've seen the beer thirty clock, I might have another project to work on. We like our beer here at StemCaptain too.:thumbsup:

I'd be happy to answer any questions, field any criticism, etc... Thanks for reading..

[email protected]

·
zero the hero
75 Posts
You should be able to open your beer with your pedals. That's how you tell the good pedals from the bad ones...

An opener on your stem is just asking to be hurt.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts