Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Mother's Day? I/we need a stress reliever with all that's been going on with my bike frame and getting a second AC unit replaced so I bought a couple of tickets to try this out Mothers Day. Praying for good weather and a nice 2 hr cruise on a Tall Ship.

Attachments

·
717 Posts
That looks like a great time. I check out the link you provided and was plesantly surprised...think the wife and I will try that out also, but not Mother's Day.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It should be nice as long as it's not raining or to windy. I'll try and post a few pictures.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm going out with the Wife and her family. Mine died quite a while ago and I get dragged to things that only depress the living hell out of me.

·
Two skinny J's
21,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice cruise. I would recommend it if you were in the area to kill a couple of hours but don't think I would make a special trip for it. I sat and talked with the captain for 99% of the cruise. He knew his history and the area and was a super good guy, not my typical impression of a waterman. The Alliance is 100 ft long and 65 ft tall. Funny he told us this as we passed under the bridge and mentioned the fact the bridge has a publicly released advertised height of only 60 ft.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts