Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Hack, you reminded me of an outtake from the Highlander TV series.

Adrian Paul opened a blank envelope, and out dropped a packaged condom. He said, "Must be Stan's (young co-star)"; another co-star, Jim Byrnes, held it up, and said, "Hey, that's a YEAR'S SUPPLY!"

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
When I have time, I will post the greatest condom story ever. I promise it's the best you've ever heard. In the meantime, I leave you with this ancient proverb: "Man who buy three pack of condoms have hope. Man who buy forty pack have confidence."

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
So, this girl I worked with really liked her Red Bull. I mentioned that I was going to Costco for the upcoming three day weekend. She asked if I could check their prices, and if it was cheaper than the stores, to get her a case. No problem. So Saturday morning on one of the busiest three day weekends ever, I went down to the local Costco, hiked to the back of the store, and picked up her case of Red Bull. Then I headed over to their pharmacy section, and got myself a 40 pack of condoms, and proceeded to wait in the longest line I have seen in a Costco. After a while, I noticed that a lot of people were staring. It was then that I realized I was standing in line with a case of Red Bull and a forty condoms on top. Yeah, big plans for that weekend...

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
So, this girl I worked with really liked her Red Bull. I mentioned that I was going to Costco for the upcoming three day weekend. She asked if I could check their prices, and if it was cheaper than the stores, to get her a case. No problem. So Saturday morning on one of the busiest three day weekends ever, I went down to the local Costco, hiked to the back of the store, and picked up her case of Red Bull. Then I headed over to their pharmacy section, and got myself a 40 pack of condoms, and proceeded to wait in the longest line I have seen in a Costco. After a while, I noticed that a lot of people were staring. It was then that I realized I was standing in line with a case of Red Bull and a forty condoms on top. Yeah, big plans for that weekend...
that made me laugh out loud when i read it... :p

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
did you keep the red bull for yourself once you realized the possibilities? be honest!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts